CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Classroom Organization

This is a 24 drawer shelving unit. 
My labels are put in plastic sleeves so they can be changed easily.
I make a great effort to be organized in my classroom.  Somedays I pull it off, some days my room is a disaster.  My pride is in my art supplies, they are one thing in my classroom that are completely organized (with the exception of one misc. drawer) and it makes planning and preparing for crafts and art lessons so easy.  I have my art materials in three different areas in my room, one is strickly for the kids where they are allowed to use the supplies at their leisure for crafts during centre time.  Another is the craft materials that are for me housed in a shelf with drawers and the last is a back room where all of my paper, paints, and large items are kept. 

Get my art supplies labels by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment