CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 9 June 2012

Caterpillars

Our class has been enjoying raising butterflies in our class and we have successfully released 5 of them outside.  Unfortunately I have forgotten to take a picture of the butterflies before releasing them outside.  But I thought there was some beauty to the chysalis after the butterfly emerged.  I am sure that next time I will remember to take a picture of the next butterfly before I let it go. 

My students have really enjoyed observing the butterflies and recording our observations in our Butterfly Life Cycle Book.   This is one of my little prek students looking at our caterpillars.  They were so captivated by them, the students would just sit there quietly watching the caterpillars crawl around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment